All applications are accepted through ERAS only. Our NRMP match number is 1937110C0.
We do no accept COMLEX in lieu of USMLE, and we do not sponsor visas.
- ERAS Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Step 1 scores, no minimum
- USMLE Step 2 scores encouraged
- 3 Letters of Recommendation, at least one of which should be in EM specialty
- Dean's Letter/MSPE, when available
- If prior residency, Letter of Recommendation from Program Director including dates of training, list of rotations successfully completed, and summative competency-based performance evaluation
June 7th, 2018: ERAS registration begins
September 5th, 2018: applicants can begin applying to ACGME programs
September 15th, 2018: applications received by ACGME programs, NRMP registration opens
Beginning around late October, applicants will receive an email via ERAS whether or not they are invited for interview
November through January: Interview dates
December 1st is the deadline to apply unless interview slots are filled
March, 2019: Match Day!
All applicants are invited to attend dinner with current residents the night before each interview day at various restaurants in downtown Chicago. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.